Book Title: Essential Guide to Top Business Schools, 2016 Edition
Publisher: Veritas Prep
Author: Veritas Prep
The Veritas Prep Essential Guide to Top Business Schools is a must-have resource for every elite MBA applicant. With nearly 30 pages of insight for each school, it cuts through the marketing jargon and basic statistics found on any school's website to offer in-depth analysis and expert advice to gain admission to the world s most selective graduate business programs, including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Columbia, Kellogg, Booth, Duke, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Tuck, Yale, and Berkeley-Haas.
Use the Essential Guide to Top Business Schools to:
- Determine the best business programs for your needs across academics, employment and career opportunities, and culture and campus life.
- Discover programs with similar characteristics to develop your own business school shortlist.
- Learn what each school's admissions officers look for in candidates and how to incorporate these elements into your applications.
- Gain insider's tips about the elements that make each school unique so you can avoid writing cookie-cutter essays.
- Examine each program's recruiting strengths and how it stacks up to the competition across target industries.
Discover insights that you cannot find anywhere else, including:
- The MBA program that sends more graduates to Silicon Valley companies than Stanford GSB.
- Admissions offices that are most friendly to applicants from management consulting and finance.
- The top school for getting into the energy sector, dwarfing nearly every other program.
- The only top U.S. MBA program besides Harvard Business School to use 100% case method in the classroom.
- Plus hundreds of additional insights on topics that business school applicants care about the most.